J&J Ponders Elan Tie While Alzheimer Drug Future ReviewedMakiko Kitamura and Michelle Fay Cortez
Johnson & Johnson hasn’t given up on the ability of its experimental drug bapineuzumab to alter the course of Alzheimer’s disease, even after two key studies failed to find a benefit, the company’s neuroscience unit head said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day