Hester, Sands Express Skepticism Over Bank Firebreak PlansGavin Finch and Howard Mustoe
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc Chief Executive Officer Stephen Hester questioned government plans to force banks to erect firebreaks around their retail units, saying the costs will outweigh the benefits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion