Dollar Weakens as Fed Minutes Suggest More Bond BuyingAllison Bennett
The dollar fell the most versus the euro in two weeks after the minutes from the latest Federal Reserve meeting showed a number of officials favored additional monetary stimulus next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis