Dropbox Becomes a 'Feature' for 100 Million People
The knock on Dropbox, as delivered by no less than Steve Jobs, has been that the company delivers a feature and not a full-blown product. One day, such logic holds, Dropbox’s ability to coordinate the storing of files across all manner of computing devices will be baked into a larger, more meaningful service from the usual cast of technology titans—Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks