Doosan Heavy Takes Over Enpure Water of the U.K., Yonhap ReportsRandall Hackley
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., a South Korea power equipment maker, said it acquired a British water treatment company that was in administration in a bid to boost its desalination business, the Yonhap news agency reported without citing anyone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself