Chicago Luxury Homes Rebound as Foreclosures Plague South SideBrian Louis
Belgravia Group Ltd., which started construction about a month ago on a Chicago row-house development, is charging almost $1 million for each of the 14 Lincoln Park homes as buyer demand surges in the neighborhood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself