Vickers Says Bank Rules to Cut Government Subsidy 80%Gavin Finch
Full implementation of international and U.K. regulations, including plans to insulate consumer lenders, may cut the implicit government guarantee of the banking system by about 80 percent, former Bank of England Chief Economist John Vickers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts