Telecom Italia Breakup of Fixed Lines Seen as BellwetherChiara Remondini
Europe’s former phone monopolies, built on copper wires linking virtually every home and business in the region, are reeling from overwhelming debt, strict oversight, and slowing sales as consumers switch to mobile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks