Sawiris Italian Comeback Risks Clash With TelefonicaChiara Remondini, Elisa Martinuzzi and Manuel Baigorri
Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris’s plan to re-enter Italy’s telecommunications market risks putting him in conflict with controlling shareholders led by Telefonica SA of Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts