Fiat Must Pay $342 Million for Chrysler Stake, Trust SaysJef Feeley and Craig Trudell
Fiat SpA, the automaker planning to merge with Chrysler Group LLC, must pay at least $342 million to boost its ownership stake to almost 62 percent, the U.S. automaker’s minority shareholder said in a court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day