Empty Offices Loom in Sydney as Building Spree Meets Bank CutsNichola Saminather
Sydney’s office vacancies are set to surge as Lend Lease Group’s A$6 billion ($6.2 billion) financial center opens and older buildings are renovated while big tenants including Macquarie Group Ltd. cut jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Edges Lower Amid Shutdown; Stocks Advance: Markets Wrap