Eastern European Credit Growth Stalls, Vienna Initiative SaysAgnes Lovasz
Eastern European credit growth has ground to a halt because of the euro region’s recession and a withdrawal of funding by the western lenders that dominate the market, the Vienna Initiative group of international lenders and regulators said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion