D.R. Horton Falls as CEO Cautions on Job Growth Next YearJohn Gittelsohn
D.R. Horton Inc., the largest U.S. homebuilder by volume, fell after its chief executive officer cautioned that employment growth will remain weak next year, potentially hurting sales of new houses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy