Spreadtrum Leads Biggest ADR Slump Since July: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks posted their biggest weekly loss in four months in New York ahead of new leadership’s measures to bolster growth after a seven-quarter slowdown. Spreadtrum Communications Inc. sank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline