Sparx Raises $45 Million for 2nd Quake Reconstruction FundTomoko Yamazaki and Komaki Ito
Sparx Group Co., a Japanese asset manager, raised 3.6 billion yen ($45 million) for its second fund that will invest in building hotels areas devastated by last year’s Japan earthquake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States