Peru’s Sol Falls to 10-Week Low After Measures to Ease GainsJohn Quigley
Peru’s sol fell to its lowest level in 10 weeks after policy makers took steps to slow capital inflows that pushed the currency to a 15-year high last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing