Mazda Agrees to Manufacture Cars for Toyota at Mexican FactoryMa Jie
Mazda Motor Corp., the only Japanese automaker that’s been unprofitable for the past four years, will build cars for Toyota Motor Corp. at a Mexico plant currently under construction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day