Sumitomo Realty Profit Rises on Leasing Revenue and Home SalesKathleen Chu
Sumitomo Realty & Development Co., Japan’s third-biggest developer, posted a 13 percent gain in first-half profit because of rising leasing revenue and improved profitability at its home sales business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts