Repsol Net Income Jumps 36% as Production Surges in LibyaBen Sills and Will Kennedy
Repsol SA, the Spanish oil producer that had its Argentinian unit nationalized this year, said third-quarter profit jumped more than expected as Libyan oil wells returned and new fields started in Bolivia and the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day