Mason Said to More Than Double YPF Stake on Growth BetPablo Gonzalez
Mason Capital Management LLC has more than doubled its stake in YPF SA since September, betting the nationalized energy company can increase production and profit, according to three people with knowledge of the transactions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day