Kior Opens Wood-to-Gas Plant as Biofuel Makers Seek ScaleJustin Doom and Andrew Herndon
Kior Inc., a producer of transportation fuels from biomass such as wood waste and non-food crops, began production at its first commercial facility as other U.S. biofuel companies including Gevo Inc. and Amyris Inc. struggle to shift their technologies from the laboratory to the factory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States