Japan Stocks Fall on U.S. Fiscal Cliff, China CongressNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks fell the most in four weeks as President Barack Obama’s re-election set the stage for a budget showdown to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, and as China’s Communist Party convened to pick new leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day