First Reserve, SK Increase TPC Group Bid to $705 MillionJack Kaskey
First Reserve Corp. and SK Capital Partners raised their takeover offer for TPC Group Inc. 13 percent to $705.9 million to fend off a competing bid for the world’s largest producer of butadiene.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks