Symrise Chief Considers New U.S. Plant Amid Inflated ValuationsSheenagh Matthews
Symrise AG Chief Executive Officer Heinz-Juergen Bertram said he will expand flavors and fragrance factories or add new sites in the U.S. to fulfill growth ambitions if potential acquisition targets remain over-priced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards