Fox Loses Bid to Block Dish’s AutoHop Ad-Skipping ServiceEdvard Pettersson
News Corp.’s Fox Broadcasting unit lost its bid to block Dish Network Corp.’s ad-free primetime television service and its so-called AutoHop features before a copyright-infringement lawsuit has been resolved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing