Caterpillar Dealers See Demand for Generators RisingShruti Date Singh and Jack Kaskey
Hurricane Sandy, the third storm in the past 14 months to disrupt power supply to millions of U.S. homes and businesses, has boosted demand for generators made by Caterpillar Inc. and Generac Holdings Inc. as frustrated customers experience more frequent blackouts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing