Biggest Mideast Takeover at Risk as Turmoil Upsets RegionJonathan Ferziger and Alisa Odenheimer
The Arab Spring may prove one of the biggest hurdles to Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc.’s $13.5 billion takeover of Israel Chemicals Ltd. in what could become the biggest acquisition ever in the Middle East, government officials and analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders