American Suzuki Wins Approval of Loan for Dealer ShutdownSteven Church
American Suzuki Motor Corp., the bankrupt U.S. distributor of Suzuki cars and motorcycles, won interim court approval to borrow as much as $45 million as it shuts auto dealerships and revamps motorcycle and boat sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing