United, AMR to Halt NYC-Area Flights Tomorrow on StormMary Schlangenstein and Mary Jane Credeur
United Continental Holdings Inc. and AMR Corp.’s American Airlines suspended most flights to and from the New York area tomorrow and into the next day as a winter storm approached the northeast U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts