Telefonica Deutschland Profit Gains on Wireless DataCornelius Rahn
Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG, the Telefonica SA unit that sold shares to the public last week, said profit rose in the third quarter as more customers used mobile phones to go online.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling