Suzuki to Exit U.S. Car Market After Almost Three DecadesMa Jie and Yuki Hagiwara
Suzuki Motor Corp. will pull out of the U.S. car market after almost three decades, following Saab Automobile and Isuzu Motors Ltd. among automakers making their exits after failing to earn profits in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy