Lenovo's Persistent PC Strategy in India
For Lenovo (992:HK), the global narrative is close to “Mission Accomplished.” The company used to trail far behind market leaders Hewlett-Packard and Dell, but is now on track to achieve its goal of becoming the world’s largest PC vendor. According to Gartner, the Chinese company is already there, having passed HP in the third quarter with a 15.7 percent share of global PC shipments. Rival research firm IDC says there’s still a little way to go, with Lenovo and HP neck-and-neck.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing