LDK Agrees to End Wafer Supply to Sumitomo for $33.4 MillionBloomberg News
LDK Solar Co., the solar-wafer maker that’s reported five straight quarterly losses, agreed to terminate a contract to supply products to Sumitomo Corp. for a $33.4 million settlement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders