EU Regulator Can Seek Damages in Elevator Cartel, Court SaysStephanie Bodoni and Aoife White
The European Union’s antitrust regulator can seek damages from elevator makers it fined for illegal price-fixing including United Technologies Corp.’s Otis unit and ThyssenKrupp AG, the EU’s highest court ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's