Diageo Shrinking Johnnie Walker to Grow in Latin AmericaClementine Fletcher
Diageo Plc, the world’s biggest distiller, expects products including new varieties of Johnnie Walker whisky to drive sales growth in Latin America as it targets emerging middle-class consumers and women.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself