Toyota Internal Document Shows China Cutbacks Lasting to JulyMasatsugu Horie
Toyota Motor Corp. researchers estimate Japanese automakers are unlikely to fully restore Chinese production before July because of consumer backlash stemming from a territorial dispute between the two countries, according to a document obtained by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks