Stifel to Purchase KBW in Deal Valued at $575 MillionLaura Marcinek
Stifel Financial Corp., the St. Louis-based brokerage, agreed to buy KBW Inc. in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $575 million to build its financial-services business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances