Colombia Finance Chief Sees No System Risk in Brokerage TakeoverJoshua Goodman
Colombia’s financial markets are reacting calmly to the takeover of the nation’s biggest brokerage, whose unwise management decisions don’t reflect any system-wide risk, Finance Minister Mauricio Cardenas said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards