UPS-TNT, Hutchison-Orange Deals Need Remedies: AlmuniaAoife White
United Parcel Service Inc.’s bid for TNT Express NV and Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.’s pending purchase of Orange Austria Telecommunications GmbH need “substantial remedies” to settle antitrust concerns, the top European Union competition official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap