Nazi Loot Dispute Settled, Christie’s to Sell KandindskyCatherine Hickley
A disputed Kandinsky watercolor will go on auction next week after the grandchildren of a pre-World War II collector who said it was stolen from her by the Nazis agreed to share the sale proceeds with the current owner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself