Mitsubishi Net Slides 23% as Japan Traders Cut Resource RelianceYuriy Humber and Ichiro Suzuki
Mitsubishi Corp. said first-half profit fell 23 percent as strikes at Australian coal mines and a slowdown in China push Japan’s biggest trading house and domestic rivals to ease their reliance on commodities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States