CFTC-Registered Firms’ Change in Adjusted Net CapitalStephen Rose
Following is a table detailing Futures Commission Merchants’ monthly change in adjusted net capital for August. These firms act as brokers for any commodity for future delivery on or subject to the rules of any exchange. They must file monthly financial reports with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy