CFTC-Registered Firms’ Adjusted Net Capital for AugustStephen Rose
Following is a table detailing Futures Commission Merchants’ adjusted net capital as of the end of August. These firms act as brokers for any commodity for future delivery on or subject to the rules of any exchange. They must file monthly financial reports with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself