Sony Posts 7th Straight Loss as TV Sales Slump on EconomyMariko Yasu
Sony Corp., Japan’s biggest consumer-electronics exporter, unexpectedly posted its seventh straight quarterly loss on falling demand as consumers flock to Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap