Petronas Hires Lobbyists to Persuade Canada on Progress TakeoverAndrew Mayeda
Petroliam Nasional Bhd. has hired lobbyists to help it secure approval from the Canadian government for the C$5.2 billion ($5.2 billion) takeover of Progress Energy Resources Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States