Japanese Banks Asked to Lend to Small Firms After Moratorium EndShigeru Sato and Takako Taniguchi
Japanese Financial Services Minister Ikko Nakatsuka said the banking regulator plans to ask lenders to avoid curtailing credit after the March expiry of a moratorium on loan repayments by small businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's