Hershey Investor Sues for Records on African Child LaborPhil Milford, Dawn McCarty and Steven Church
Hershey Co. should be forced to release information about whether the chocolate maker’s cocoa is supplied by child labor on African plantations, an investor said in a lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap