Croda Sells Italian Unit as Sales Growth Slows on EuropeRobert Wall
Croda International Plc, the world’s second-largest maker of cosmetic ingredients, said third-quarter continuing sales rose 0.5 percent as the company continued to reorganize with the disposal of its unit in Cremona, Italy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day