Crabby 332-Pound Mom Finds Lover in Hugely Enjoyable Book
Edie Middlestein weighs 332 pounds. Her overeating has brought about an advanced case of diabetes, which has led to arterial disease in her legs. She needs surgery. Also, she’s not a nice person.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders