BT Advances After Maintaining Forecast for Profit GrowthAmy Thomson
BT Group Plc, the biggest fixed-line phone company in the U.K., advanced after keeping its full-year profit target as cost cuts helped it avoid a drop in earnings for the latest quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing